About me

My Profile 

what's up guys?

Welcome to my blog where you are going to know a little more about me 


💛💛


Hi! I'm Andrea Fernandez. I'm Peruvian and I live in Iquitos City. I'm 17 years old and I am currently studying Economics at Unap. 
My father's name is Fernando and he's 52 years old. He is a Doctor. My mom's name is Candi and she's 39 years old. She is a nurse. My parents got separated when I was 8 years old and they decided to form their own families by their side. I have 6 siblings. My oldest brother's name is Diego and he's 29 years old and he's already a dad. My younger sisters are 17 and 5 years old and her names are Flavia and Fabiana. My younger brothers are 9 and 7 years old and their names are Fabio and Valentino.My three little siblings are like my treasure and they are my favorite little people. My family can look like a mess, but I like it just how it is.
I live ar 15 de Junio street near to a Police Station and a kindergarten. It´s a good neighborhood,but sometimes it's kind of noisy because there are many little parties.
On weekdays after virtual classes, I do my homework. Then I usually practice some dance choreography or go out with some friends for some ice cream or just for spending time. On the weekend I go for a walk and hang out with my friends. I also enjoy watching my k-dramas or sleeping.
I love Kpop music and I stan almost 6 kpop groups, but It doesn't mean that I don't like other types of music, I love music because I love dancing and is one of the things that I enjoy the most. I love sweet things  like ice cream and cakes. Not to forget that watching kdramas is also my hobby.



Comentarios

  1. Hey Andrea, good content on your blog, first of all congratulations on the great level of English you have, good design of your blog and above all understandable, good job!❤️

    ResponderBorrar

  2. Great job Andrea!
    I really liked your blog. You did such a great job. Keep doing great things and you will achieve all your goals.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Dear friend Andrea that was really beautiful, I hope to see you soon, I love you 💓

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Andrea. You did well here. You seem to be a really nice girl, let's go eat some ice cream some time jsjs oh and you should post some video of you dancing to the song you want jsjs that would be amazing sjsj

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hey! Good job my friend! And nice blog 👌🏾😎

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I like this profile , I noticed that you love your family and friends so much. You are a amazing person. You’re doing great ✨🥰

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Good job with your blog Andrea!
    Congratulations.❤

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi andrea! I really enjoyed reading your blog because it is so interesting. You did a good job✨

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi Andrea!
    Your blog is so interesting. You look interesting!
    I imagine that laughter is always in your days.
    It’s crazy that we've never seen each other, because we are neighbours! 🥴

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Andrea I really liked your blog, I would also like to have more siblings.🤗

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Hi Andrea, you made a really good job. Congratulations!

    ResponderBorrar
  13. hi andrea, your blog is a success. i wish you the best in your college classes and daily. i miss you so much and i hope to see you soon. all my love💗💗💗

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Hellooo Fernanda,I love your blog,it is very interesting and incredible,how creative you hare🤩😎🤩

    ResponderBorrar

  15. ¡Andrea, you are doing an excellent job, you always stand out in originality, you are an incredible person who radiates joy and desire to improve! ... Good job! 👍💯

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Hi Andrea, your blog is so interesting. I'm excited to know more about you.

    ResponderBorrar
  17. Very interesting to read about you Andrea, I love this blog. Success in everything that you do.

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Virtual classes are boring :( but your blog is interesting, good job👌🏻 STAN SKZ❤

    ResponderBorrar
  19. Hey Andrea, your job is interesting, very good❤

    ResponderBorrar
  20. Beautiful blos Andrea, beautiful family and keep it up, greetings from a distance.

    ResponderBorrar
  21. Good job baby! I adore your blog, it is amazing and cute. We need go out to square this week hahaha. Congrats⚡

    ResponderBorrar
  22. wow! Andrea how great it is to know a little more about you, I also like kpop and your blog is very nice

    ResponderBorrar
  23. I love this, great job, congratulations!

    ResponderBorrar
  24. Hi Andy! I’m so excited to get to know more of you!!

    ResponderBorrar
  25. I love it so much, good honey, continue doing that! Many success for you darling.

    ResponderBorrar
  26. You did an excellent blog, it was really interesting know more about you, congratulation!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  27. you did a good job classmate Andrea, your blog is nice and interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  28. Woo your blog is very interesting and beautiful :3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario